I was recently sent some gorgeous foodie items from Ardshealach Smokehouse up in Glenuig. They sent me some of their Roast Smoked Salmon which used to make some delicious pasta:
For the recipe click here!
And a stir fry:
Similar to this recipe – click here!
They also sent me their Cold Smoked Salmon.
You will need:
6 Potato scones
1 spring onion
Milk (just a little)
To create the goodness:
- Set your oven to 180°C.
- DO NOT MISS THIS STEP: Grease your muffin tin! Even with mine greased they put up a little fight!
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the milk.
- Dunk the potato scones in the mixture and place them into your bun tin and put into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop your parsley, finely slice the spring onion and slice the smoked salmon into nice little squares.
- Add the spring onion, chives and your Parmesan to the remaining beaten egg mixture.
- Remove the potato scones from the oven – they should have dried out a little – and fill each with some of the salmon.
- Top up with the egg mixture. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and set.
- Sprinkle with some parsley if you want to be fancy, grab a cuppa and enjoy!